MyCello Basic 1/8Code: A01-V18-K101 A01-V18-K102 A01-V18-K103 A01-V18-K104 A01-V18-K105 A01-V18-K107 A01-V18-K108 A01-V18-K110 A01-V18-K111 A01-V18-K112 A01-V18-K113 A01-V18-K114 A01-V18-K115 A01-V18-K116 A01-V18-K117 A01-V18-K118 A01-V18-K119 A01-V18-K120 A01-V18-K121 A01-V18-K122 A01-V18-K123 A01-V18-K124 A01-V18-K125 A01-V18-K126 A01-V18-K127 A01-V18-K128 A01-V18-KXXX Choose variant
Product detailed description
MyCello is developed exactly according to the needs and experience of professional cello players.
- MyCello can be both very quiet and very loud (it already includes an active preamplifier with two-band equalizer and volume control).
- It's "customized" - it has the scale length, neck shape, string travel you want, and are used to.
- It's much lighter than a wooden cello, your back will be after.
- Its unique construction makes it more stackable, yet it has everything a cello should have (chest and left arm rest, knee rests, spike).
- It solves the various ills of a wooden instrument (it doesn't tune, it doesn't "wolf", it tunes the fifths...).
- It has a lot of gadgets that every cellist will love (the cello stands by itself, it has a built-in cell phone holder for bow, pencil, cell phone...).
MyCello is a unique instrument from the workshops of Czech designers, created to meet the demands of modern players. If you play the cello, or are just about to, MyCello is definitely worth it.
- Size: 1/8
- Weight: 2,4 kg
- Height: 60 cm
- Width: 29 cm
- Depth: 19 cm
- Material: PETG
- Outputs: Jack TS 6.3 mm, Jack 3.5 mm
- Controls: volume, bass, treble
- Package contents: MyCello, Inbus wrench 4 mm, Inbus wrench 6 mm, Battery 9 V
- Country of production: the Czech Republic
For more information, see the User Manual.
MyCello - nezávislá recenze a zkouška zvuku (Ladislav Mariaš)
MyCello - violoncello z 3D tiskárny
Be the first who will post an article to this item!