MyCello Basic 4/4Code: A01-V44-K101 A01-V44-K102 A01-V44-K104 A01-V44-K105 A01-V44-K107 A01-V44-K108 A01-V44-K110 A01-V44-K111 A01-V44-K112 A01-V44-K113 A01-V44-K114 A01-V44-K115 A01-V44-K116 A01-V44-K117 A01-V44-K118 A01-V44-K119 A01-V44-K120 A01-V44-K121 A01-V44-K122 A01-V44-K123 A01-V44-K124 A01-V44-K125 A01-V44-K126 A01-V44-K127 A01-V44-K128 A01-V44-KXXX Choose variant
Product detailed description
MyCello is developed exactly according to the needs and experience of professional cello players.
- MyCello can be both very quiet and very loud (it already includes an active preamplifier with two-band equalizer and volume control).
- It's "customized" - it has the scale length, neck shape and string height you want and are used to.
- It's much lighter than a wooden cello, your back won't hurt.
- Its unique construction makes it more space-saving and at the same time it has everything a cello should have (chest and left arm rest, knee rests, endpin).
- It solves the various weaknesses of a wooden instrument (it doesn't go out of tune, it doesn't have a "wolf", the fifths are in tune).
- It has a lot of gadgets that every cellist will love (the cello stands by itself, it has a built-in bow and pencil holder and you don't have to carry plenty of paper sheet music with you anymore because of the mobile phone holder and being able to have all your sheet music uploaded on your mobile phone...).
MyCello is a unique instrument from the workshops of Czech designers, created to fulfill the requirements of modern players.
If you play the cello, or are just about to, MyCello is definitely worth it.
- Size: 4/4
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Height: 87.3 cm
- Width: 43 cm
- Depth: 30.5 cm
- Material: PETG
- Outputs: Jack TS 6.3 mm, Jack 3.5 mm
- Controls: volume, bass, treble
- Package contents: MyCello, Inbus wrench 4 mm, Inbus wrench 6 mm, Battery 9V
- Country of production: Czech Republic
* colour variations are illustrated with photos of MyCello colour models
The Galaxy colour means that the material contains tiny white particles that imitate the starry sky.
MyCellos in galaxy colours look very nice, however, this admixture makes the surface of the instrument rougher. For this reason and for better acoustic properties we recommend choosing a body (fingerboard) in "non-galaxy" colour. Other parts (left armrest, chest rest, knee rests and column) can already be made from the galaxy version. For specific questions, please contact us, we will be happy to advise you.
For more information, see the User Manual.
Ladislav Mariaš testing MyCello's amazing sound
MyCello - the only 3D-printed electric cello in the world
Be the first who will post an article to this item!