MyCello Basic Fullpack 4/4Code: A99-V44-K101 A99-V44-K102 A99-V44-K103 A99-V44-K104 A99-V44-K105 A99-V44-K107 A99-V44-K108 A99-V44-K110 A99-V44-K111 A99-V44-K112 A99-V44-K113 A99-V44-K114 A99-V44-K115 A99-V44-K116 A99-V44-K117 A99-V44-K118 A99-V44-K119 A99-V44-K120 A99-V44-K121 A99-V44-K122 A99-V44-K123 A99-V44-K124 A99-V44-K125 A99-V44-K126 A99-V44-K127 A99-V44-K128 A99-V44-KXXX Choose variant
Product detailed description
MyCello is developed exactly according to the needs and experience of professional cello players.
- MyCello can be both very quiet and very loud (it already includes an active preamplifier with two-band equalizer and volume control).
- It's "customized" - it has the scale length, neck shape, string travel you want, and are used to.
- It's much lighter than a wooden cello, your back will thank you.
- Its unique construction makes it more compact, yet it has everything a cello should have (chest and left arm rest, knee rests, spike).
- It solves the various ills of a wooden instrument (it doesn't tune, it doesn't "wolf", it tunes the fifths...).
- It has a lot of gadgets that every cellist will love (the cello stands by itself, it has a built-in cell phone holder for bow, pencil, cell phone...).
MyCello is a unique instrument from the workshops of Czech designers, created to meet the demands of modern players. If you play the cello, or are just about to, MyCello is definitely worth it.
- Size: 4/4
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Height: 87.3 cm
- Width: 43 cm
- Depth: 30.5 cm
- Material: PETG
- Outputs: Jack TS 6.3 mm, Jack 3.5 mm
- Controls: volume, bass, treble
- Package contents: MyCello, Case (Backpack), Bow, Imbus 4 mm, Imbus 6 mm, Battery 9 V, Accessory Set (Phone Holder, Tuner, Rosin, 4/4 Basic Strings (spare), Set of replaceable bridges of different heights (2 pcs), Wall mount hanger for MyCello, Machine head tuner, Endpin pad, Headphone cable holders, 3m instrument cable, 6.3ST-3.5ST reducer, Pencil, Eraser)
- Country of production: the Czech Republic
* colour variations are illustrated with photos of MyCello colour models
For more information, see the User Manual.